Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-12-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The Red Church on sale for Kindle

My Stoker Award finalist The Red Church is on sale for $1.59 at Amazon (nearly half price) and $2.39 at Kobo. Smashwords for other formats is $2.99 I believe but if you buy direct from my web page (in any standard format) I will match the $1.59 Amazon price. (Just paypal to hauntedcomputer@yahoo.com and let me know your preferred format).

Red Church page: http://www.hauntedcomputer.com/redchurch.htm

Oh, yeah, about the book--a boy and a sheriff must solve the mystery of a haunted Appalachian church when a mysterious preacher returns to town, and his favorite sermon is "Sacrifice is the currency of God."

Buy the book because it's cheap and unprotected (the Amazon file went through as DRm but all the others are DRM free). And it might even be good.

Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:21 PM   #2
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The Skull Ring also on sale

Kobo has also reduced psychological thriller The Skull Ring to $2.39 and Amazon followed, so I will use that as the direct price from my web site: http://www.hauntedcomputer.com/skullring.htm

A woman's childhood comes creeping back when she finds a mysterious silver ring and is targeted by a shadowy group.

Thanks for looking!

Scott Nicholson
Old 07-26-2012, 10:26 AM   #3
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author

Stoker Award finalist THE RED CHURCH free July 26-27 for Kindle, for fans of Stephen King. A boy and a sheriff must solve the mystery of a haunted church after a sinister preacher returns to town.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Red-Church.../dp/B0032FPYD8

UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Red-Chur.../dp/B0032FPYD8

Tags
drm-free, horror, red church, supernatural thriller