Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-13-2009, 07:32 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
All right, Sony, where is my commission? :)

I have been exchanging PMs over the last month or so with a person on another board I frequent. She had many questions about ebook readers, which to buy, how to choose, where to get content etc. I answered her questions as best I could. I just got another PM saying she has ordered the Sony, it was arrived and she is very happy with it. Yay! Now, who do I contact about my sales commission?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:53 PM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I feel the same way about Amazon and the Kindle lol
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2009, 01:24 AM   #3
MetaEbooks
Connoisseur
MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I have been exchanging PMs over the last month or so with a person on another board I frequent. She had many questions about ebook readers, which to buy, how to choose, where to get content etc. I answered her questions as best I could. I just got another PM saying she has ordered the Sony, it was arrived and she is very happy with it. Yay! Now, who do I contact about my sales commission?
http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...0551&langId=-1

No commission for Sony ebooks,
but I believe they will pay 2%(not 4%, 1% on refurbished items) for eReader.
MetaEbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:01 AM   #4
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Most stores have got an affiliate system, but maybe these ones don't...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 11:54 AM   #5
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
Most stores have got an affiliate system, but maybe these ones don't...
Oh! BFD on affiliate commissions! I was registered for two, Bebook and Amazon. I've had two sales through Amazon and FOUR sales through Bebook. They've *cancelled* the Bebook program and I'm STILL waiting to see any commission come to me. However, I GOT the Amazon sales at the end of each month!

I'll keep up my Amazon affiliation, but I'm not signing up for the "new and improved" Bebook program.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert