Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-13-2009, 10:21 AM   #1
atesta
Banned
atesta began at the beginning.

Device: TBA
Thumbs up help finding folder on xp sp2 where files of ebook lib 2.5 go?

I just downloaded some files to ebook library. It downloaded OK and displayed fine in ebook library, next time when i started ebook library it always hangs up how to delete those files or find them on my xp sp11 system.

What folder did it go? I cannot find it.
atesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:38 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by atesta View Post
I just downloaded some files to ebook library. It downloaded OK and displayed fine in ebook library, next time when i started ebook library it always hangs up how to delete those files or find them on my xp sp11 system.

If you mean Sony files, then open My Documents, and then My Books, and then Ebook Library.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #3
smokey
Banned
smokey began at the beginning.

no not sony files but the text files ,which i imported into ebook lib.
but now eebook lib always hangs . i want to these files so i can use my ebook lib again. there is no such folder as u mentioned [My Documents, and then My Books, and then Ebook Library.] pl help
smokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:19 AM   #4
dasym
Connoisseur
dasym began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX, Kindle. iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by atesta View Post

Have a look in C:\Documents and Settings\[your user name]\Local Settings\Application Data\Sony Corporation\eBook Library\Database\kLibrary. That's where it puts mine.

Dave
dasym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:05 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey View Post
no not sony files but the text files ,which i imported into ebook lib.
but now eebook lib always hangs . i want to these files so i can use my ebook lib again. there is no such folder as u mentioned [My Documents, and then My Books, and then Ebook Library.] pl help
The Sony software does not move the file when you import it. It leaves it right where it is. It only puts books that you download from the Sony store into that specific directory.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert