Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-19-2008, 11:03 AM   #91
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Neko, were there dancing taps on the llamas? (I couldn't tell from the images.)

A llama in a fedora or a ten gallon hat?
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 12:11 PM   #92
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
No dancing taps... I could try, but I'm not sure they'd be really visible as such.

A 10-gallon hat is easy, though.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2008, 12:23 PM   #93
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
maybe you could give them a top hat, black cane, and spats. the dancing taps could easily be inferred then.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 12:27 PM   #94
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
maybe you could give them a top hat, black cane, and spats. the dancing taps could easily be inferred then.
Ah. Yes, that would work.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:27 PM   #95
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Nekochan .... where did you get your llama model?? I would like to play the llama game, but I'll be jiggered if I can find one.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2008, 01:49 PM   #96
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Device: Guttenberg Bible
Llamas are over-rated, if you ask me. Anyone see a chubby Pandorg or even Pandaborg wearing a cheap tin crown run through here?

Mind if I drop these coat hangers over in the corner? I keep tripping on them.
psockpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 02:47 PM   #97
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Bzsit-Pouf!

Just what I needed - a pile of fresh ammunition! My last wire hanger was all bent and broken. Why aren't you guys helping me rescue pshrynk and defeat the cute little evil pandas?

Follow me!

Bzist-Pouf!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 02:53 PM   #98
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Nekochan .... where did you get your llama model?? I would like to play the llama game, but I'll be jiggered if I can find one.
The only one I was able to find was a free modification to the Daz camel, for which Z-chan very kindly set up a donation fund so I could purchase it last weekend while it was on sale. The mod is "Moonrose's Llama" at Renderosity.
Old 08-19-2008, 02:56 PM   #99
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Is she gone?
Old 08-19-2008, 02:58 PM   #100
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Gotcha!

(grabs pandorg throat, Homer Simpson style, commences choking the adorable little evil incarnate)
Old 08-19-2008, 02:59 PM   #101
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!

GAAAHHH!

Help. me...
Old 08-19-2008, 03:00 PM   #102
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

Now wait, I'm really going to have to step in here. You may force it to watch reruns of "Gilligan's Island" if you must, but no choking.
Old 08-19-2008, 03:02 PM   #103
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!

Thank you!

SMACK!!!

Skittle! Skittle! Skittle! Skittle! Skittle! Skittle! Skittle! Skittle!

SLAM!
Old 08-19-2008, 03:04 PM   #104
DixieGal
Hi There!

Whaaa? It accidentally pushed my Bzist-Pouf button and sent me to France!

(Moderators - ignore the newest thread in the Forum Franscisomayonnaise)
Old 08-19-2008, 03:05 PM   #105
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
And now, it's time for the penguin on your television set to explode.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unutterable silliness