Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 04-09-2008, 02:18 AM   #1
hbourcier
hbourcier began at the beginning.

Device: sony mylo
Mylo COM-1 or COM-2

Hello. I live abroad and I'm only home (in the US) for a few months a year so I don't really want to use a pre-paid calling plan since it's a bit expensive. I would like some sort of wi-fi pda that would allow me to access the internet without a subscription so that I could use it abroad as well as in the US.

In my research, I came across the Mylo and thought it could be just the thing. I was wondering which one to chose since I would mainly be using it just for email and Skype calling.

Mylo 1- + A LOT less expensive & similar programing - basically the same as 2?

Mylo 2- + 2 year free use of wayport & new features that seem good
- is it worth spending $150 more???

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm not much of a techie so advice would be great...even to suggest a completely different pda!!
Thanks
Hannah
Old 04-18-2008, 06:06 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
bump!
Advert