Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-22-2013, 02:43 PM   #496
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
On sale for $0.99 today at Amazon:

By Magic Alone by Tracy Madison.

This is the 4th book in the series. They are all currently published by Montlake, so the others are all available for $2.99 each and sometimes go on sale for less. I've enjoyed all of them.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:28 PM   #497
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
The week's barely started and I've already bought 5 books
I was super excited to see Connie Mason released the one book I've been trying to get hold of in paperback in ebook form. So I am doing my happy dance.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #498
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Easier link for Marie Higgins

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...gins&price=0-0

2nd weekly freebie from Ellora's Cave: Magic of Three by Jenna Castille
http://www.amazon.com/Magic-of-Three.../dp/B0031Y9DIW

It and Text Me are both free for two weeks and in all the major stores (various links on my Erotica blog, see link below, too tired to post them for now).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:52 PM   #499
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

NightDrake (post-apocalyptic short story) by Lara Adrian

http://www.amazon.com/NightDrake-pos.../dp/B00APKK5J6
Old 04-22-2013, 04:50 PM   #500
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

On Sale @ Amazon $1.99

Sharon Sala, One of my favorite authors has alot of books still on sale.
  1. Chance McCall
  2. Tallchief
  3. Second Chances
  4. Touchstone
  5. Dreamcatcher
  6. Deep in the Heart
  7. Jackson Rule
  8. Diamond (Gambler's Daughters Trilogy 01)
  9. Lucky (Gambler's Daughters Trilogy 03)
Sharon says she dreams her books in full color with dialogue and everything. Wow that just blows me away! I do love her books. I wish they would put more into ebook. She is one strong lady. She is currently taking care of her mother who has something like Alzheimer. I read her daily struggles on Facebook and it breaks my heart. That the one thing about Facebook and adding authors you really get to read about the person behind the book. While it's not always such a good thing as some authors are quite opinionated or have weird ideas it does make for an interesting read each day.
Advert
Old 04-22-2013, 05:32 PM   #501
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's still a better deal then I could get someone else. I got two harlequins for $4.99 That around $2.50 a piece. Even with a Kobo coupon at 30% off it would've been a little over $3 a piece. So I would still use it. It's off the list price though not sale price. Just keep that in mind.

Good news each coupon works! I've use all 2! Now that's a deal!
BOGOFORYOU tells me it's invalid but the other two worked.
I used the one code to buy one book and pre-order two. It gave me 50% off on all three titles.

I debated waiting for the next 50% off sale at ARe, but with Harlequin I get the books a month early so thought it was worth it.

I am having no luck on the Kobo coupon codes again (so far I think I got one for 30% and the rest were 10%). Plus there are other publishers' books I can get there if I do get a good code.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #502
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I used the one code to buy one book and pre-order two. It gave me 50% off on all three titles.

I debated waiting for the next 50% off sale at ARe, but with Harlequin I get the books a month early so thought it was worth it.

I am having no luck on the Kobo coupon codes again (so far I think I got one for 30% and the rest were 10%). Plus there are other publishers' books I can get there if I do get a good code.
I didn't even think to buy more than two books per coupon.
Ah well. Technically it's buy one get one free of the same value at 50% off.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #503
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Thanks

I cannot believe how lazy I am. I clicked on the first link, and when I saw it was Kobo, and even though I am not a newbie at DRM, I said, naugh. That is lazy!!
LOL, I've done that too!

Blossom, I've a feeling it's gonna be one of those weeks, I bought 4 already! .

Last edited by Blue2u; 04-22-2013 at 05:56 PM.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:16 PM   #504
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
On Sale @ Amazon $1.99

Sharon Sala, One of my favorite authors has alot of books still on sale.
  1. Chance McCall
  2. Tallchief
  3. Second Chances
  4. Touchstone
  5. Dreamcatcher
  6. Deep in the Heart
  7. Jackson Rule
  8. Diamond (Gambler's Daughters Trilogy 01)
  9. Lucky (Gambler's Daughters Trilogy 03)
Sharon says she dreams her books in full color with dialogue and everything. Wow that just blows me away! I do love her books. I wish they would put more into ebook. She is one strong lady. She is currently taking care of her mother who has something like Alzheimer. I read her daily struggles on Facebook and it breaks my heart. That the one thing about Facebook and adding authors you really get to read about the person behind the book. While it's not always such a good thing as some authors are quite opinionated or have weird ideas it does make for an interesting read each day.
Thank you Blossom. I read Jackson Rule last year and liked it a lot. Is there another one on this list that you can recommend?
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:11 PM   #505
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Deal - On sale from Loveswept

Along Came Trouble by Ruthie Knox - $0.99 Kindle | Nook

Ruthie Knox has been getting consistently good reviews on Dear Author, this title scored a "Recommends". I already bought it at it's normal $2.99 but I haven't read it yet. This is a full length novel of over 100K words.

Quote:
An accomplished lawyer and driven single mother, Ellen Callahan isn’t looking for any help. She’s doing just fine on her own. So Ellen’s more than a little peeved when her brother, an international pop star, hires a security guard to protect her from a prying press that will stop at nothing to dig up dirt on him. But when the tanned and toned Caleb Clark shows up at her door, Ellen might just have to plead the fifth.

Back home after a deployment in Iraq and looking for work as a civilian, Caleb signs on as Ellen’s bodyguard. After combat in the hot desert sun, this job should be a breeze. But guarding the willful beauty is harder than he imagined—and Caleb can’t resist the temptation to mix business with pleasure. With their desires growing more undeniable by the day, Ellen and Caleb give in to an evening of steamy passion. But will they ever be able to share more than just a one-night stand?
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:54 PM   #506
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Thank you Blossom. I read Jackson Rule last year and liked it a lot. Is there another one on this list that you can recommend?
I have that on my Kindle now. I pretty much read anything she writes. Second Chances looks really good. The original cover is what caught my eye.

These are the ones I have on my Kindle.

Jackson Rule
Second Chances
Touchstone
Deep in the Heart
Dreamcatcher

Attaching Second Chances' original cover because it's just so different than it's current one. I will read any book that has a hero on a bike on the cover.

My favorite by her is When You call my Name it gave me chills! It's the second book though. The first book The Miracle Man is really good too. I originally read them because they take place in my neck of the woods.

I first discover Sala when I read her Justice Way series. All 3 books were amazing and then I read the second series above and I was hooked!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0061083275.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	104824  
Old 04-22-2013, 10:58 PM   #507
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post

Ruthie Knox has been getting consistently good reviews on Dear Author, this title scored a "Recommends". I already bought it at it's normal $2.99 but I haven't read it yet. This is a full length novel of over 100K words.
Wow this is the first time I have seen a Loveswept title on sale! I hope this means more to come! Not that $2.99 is alot for a book but there are some historicals that could come down in price.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:41 AM   #508
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post

I've read all of her previous books and loved them, although I haven't gotten to this one yet. It's close to the top of my TBR pile. I'm surprised (but happy) that it's on sale.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:43 AM   #509
koland
Grand Sorcerer

New batch from Wild Rose Press -

Gull Harbor by Kathryn Knight
Trouble in Nirvana by Elisabeth Rose
The Serpent in the Stone (The Gifted Series) by Nicki Greenwood
Embrace the Darkness (Darkness Series) by Lilly Gayle

http://www.amazon.com/s/?url=search-...e%22&price=0-0
Old 04-23-2013, 12:13 PM   #510
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
I've read all of her previous books and loved them, although I haven't gotten to this one yet. It's close to the top of my TBR pile. I'm surprised (but happy) that it's on sale.
Thank you apesmom for posting and worktolive for recommending, I grabbed it of course! I've had 'About Last Night' by her on my watchlist for a few weeks since it came up as a recommendation, but this one looks really great too.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote