Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-15-2011, 12:42 PM   #1
snowdogged
snowdogged began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG
Problem With Duokan

Hi, first of all I would like to thank everyone for all the great info/hacks that I have already gotten from this forum! My problem is that Duokan is showing all the documents that are on the flash memory of my Kinldle. These include log files, help files, pictures or whatever. It seems to scan every folder on the kindle, not just the DKDocuments folder. It would be really appreciated if someone new how to fix this and could help me out.

Thanks
snowdogged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 04:10 PM   #2
Mark Rehorst
was engr, now dentist
Mark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic something

Try uninstalling and reinstalling.
Mark Rehorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-17-2011, 12:03 PM   #3
wongzunsun
wongzunsun began at the beginning.

Device: K3
Duokan would scan \documents\ and \dk_documents\. in my kindle other folders' files don't show in the file list
wongzunsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:57 AM   #4
snowdogged
snowdogged began at the beginning.

Smile

Thanks for the help and for the welcome! I originally had my 'Pictures' folder in my 'Documents' folder but I moved it to the root and all the files were still showing in Duokan every time that I would open it. I ended up resolving it by simply refreshing the system by alt-z. Thanks for all the help again!
snowdogged is offline   Reply With Quote