Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-12-2011, 09:11 PM   #91
Wordeater
Connoisseur
Wordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Sony PRS-650
VPL

Here's one.....kinda appropriate since it's the Vancouver Public Library. Hope it posts up properly and ends up large enough.

WE

Last edited by Wordeater; 04-12-2011 at 10:30 PM.
Wordeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:41 PM   #92
Janette55
Connoisseur
Janette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it isJanette55 knows what time it is

Device: Sony 900
What about with the Sony 900? I have lost my manuel and so am lost on how to put on a wallpaper. And the size of a 900 is that an important factor, do I need to have it set to a certain specific?

I'm not sure yet what I want to use, maybe pictures I have saved, I have some that I downloaded to use as wall paper on my desktop.
Janette55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2011, 10:13 PM   #93
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janette55 View Post
What about with the Sony 900? I have lost my manuel and so am lost on how to put on a wallpaper. And the size of a 900 is that an important factor, do I need to have it set to a certain specific?

I'm not sure yet what I want to use, maybe pictures I have saved, I have some that I downloaded to use as wall paper on my desktop.
Unfortunately the 900 does not do custom images for the standby screen. It is a new feature for the X50 models, and Sony did not do a firmware update to add it to the older models. However, you can copy pictures to the 900 for the picture viewer. I usually size them to be 1024 (height) X 600 (width) pixels. You can find the 900 manual on-line at the Sony tech support website at the link below. Page 45 tells you how to transfer images to your 900 using the Sony Reader Library software. Page 140 tells you how to view the pictures on your 900.
http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/mod....pl?mdl=PRS900
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote