Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 11-01-2013, 09:00 PM   #16
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
After playing with Calibre Companion off and on all day, I have to say, I LOVE it! Wow. It is totally amazing.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 08:15 AM   #17
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
After playing with Calibre Companion off and on all day, I have to say, I LOVE it! Wow. It is totally amazing.
Agreed. It's terrific. The bookshelf view is great and you can configure that to suit your needs, even choosing the shelf color.

If you are having issues with covers in CC -- covers showing up blotchy or otherwise not having the quality you want -- there are tweaks on the Calibre side that will let you adjust how the thumbnails are sent over and raise the quality.

Another nice thing about the app is that its developer, Charles Haley, is also a key developer for Calibre. That's why CC works so well with Calibre. He is easy to contact with any issues or requests too via the Calibre forum here.

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-02-2013, 08:38 AM   #18
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
If you are having issues with covers in CC -- covers showing up blotchy or otherwise not having the quality you want -- there are tweaks on the Calibre side that will let you adjust how the thumbnails are sent over and raise the quality.
I was having issues with covers! The I synced it again, going from library to library, and they almost all showed up. I was happy about that! CC works way better than I ever thought it could. With CC, I can adjust my tags in Calibre, and then sync my Nook with CC, and my tags show up instantly! And it doesn't mess with my Kobo Shelves. Perfection!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:58 PM   #19
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I knew you would! It is a must have for those of us who read on tablets. Glad you are liking it.

jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote