Notices

Old 07-30-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
indema
god of gods?
indema began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 360
where to find them in cali?

hey guys,

basically i was looking at the PocketBook 360 and the 310 and was wondering if anyone knows where you can find them in Sanfrancisco or Palo Alto area? as i would like to get a look at these to see if they are any good and to possible get.

Cheers for any help.
indema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:48 PM   #2
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
If I recall correctly, Pocketbook is not sold in any brick and mortar shops, only online. Maybe you'll find a user coming from California who can show you a device.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2010, 02:45 PM   #3
tvpupsik
Addict
tvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enough

Device: PB 360, PB 602, PB IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by indema View Post
hey guys,

basically i was looking at the PocketBook 360 and the 310 and was wondering if anyone knows where you can find them in Sanfrancisco or Palo Alto area? as i would like to get a look at these to see if they are any good and to possible get.

Cheers for any help.
Please check the thread "the official "see a device in a café near you" hookup thread" . There are a few folks in San Francisco area with PocketBook readers (for example, post #205 on page 14 of this thread).

And if you decide to buy, I will be able to help. We ship for free within the USA.

Thanks,
Tatiana

Last edited by tvpupsik; 07-30-2010 at 02:51 PM.
tvpupsik is offline   Reply With Quote