Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-24-2017, 01:18 PM   #1
rlfish
rlfish0630
rlfish doesn't litterrlfish doesn't litterrlfish doesn't litter

Device: inkBook Prime

I'm very happy to find this forum. I'm a heavy user of Nook and Kindle. I recently purchased an inkBook Prime so that I could use the technology of both products on one reader where I can download their apps. Everything works except I can't get my Nook app to function fully so I'll be inquiring about that through the proper forum. Look forward to getting info from your many participants.

Bob
rlfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 01:47 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Hi and welcome.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2017, 04:23 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Bob and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 01:00 AM   #4
oliverqueennie
King of Lian Yu
oliverqueennie doesn't litteroliverqueennie doesn't litteroliverqueennie doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
welcome!! how do you like inkbook prime???

Last edited by oliverqueennie; 12-10-2017 at 05:05 PM.
oliverqueennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 08:15 AM   #5
lbear
lbear doesn't litterlbear doesn't litterlbear doesn't litter

Device: kindle oasis 2
welcome~~
lbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2017, 12:21 PM   #6
rlfish
rlfish0630
rlfish doesn't litterrlfish doesn't litterrlfish doesn't litter

Device: inkBook Prime
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverqueennie View Post
welcome!! how do you like inkbook prime???
Inkbook Prime is a very convenient size and very good quality but could be better designed for the U.S. consumer. I wanted a device I could access both my Nook (where I have over 380 books) and my Kindle (that I've just started to use recently).

The kindle application works very well but the Nook application seems to load properly but will not open a book; it just shuts down!

So I am disappointed due to that expected feature.
rlfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 03:22 AM   #7
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
welcome!
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote