Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 12-06-2017, 07:05 PM   #1
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
multiple open withs

I maybe misremembering

I have a recollection of having more than one program listed in the Book Browser->Open with... flyout for xhtml and image files. But now I only seem to have the one most recently selected.

FX - I thought I had Notepad++ and Bowpad listed for XHTML files, and IrfanView, PhotoBie, and theGimp listed for JPG files.

If I'm misremembering, would it possible to present a list of all previously selected programs for each file type. Or if my memory is correct, to put them back

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:54 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
As far as I remember, there was only ever one external program assignable for each filetype. The old calibre Open With plugin offered multiples.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 09:19 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
As far as I remember, there was only ever one external program assignable for each filetype. The old calibre Open With plugin offered multiples.
I must be wishful membering then. It's probably non-trivial to add, so I won't ask; 'course if you should have nothing better to do...

I would mainly value it for images, I use irfanview for simple tasks - resize, trim etc, Photobie for covers, and theGIMP if I'm having a flagellation moment.

I just rediscovered - Irfanview has 3 slots for extra editors, that's what I must have used in the past - open image in Irfanview from Sigil, and then open it in Photobie or theGimp from Irfanview.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote