Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-17-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Question "[Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified: u'E:\\'"

I was sending a mass quantity of books (in order to overwrite somw info) to my Kindle. Out of curiosity I decided to look at the Job Queue, where I saw the following error for Get List of Books on Device:

Quote:
[Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified: u'E:\\'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 64, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 317, in _books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kindle\driver.py", line 202, in books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\usbms\driver.py", line 218, in books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\usbms\driver.py", line 351, in sync_booklists
File "os.py", line 157, in makedirs
WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified: u'E:\\'
  • What does this mean?
  • Should I be worried?
  • Is there a way to fix it?

T.I.A. - Info/Help appreciated.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Is your Kindle plugged in and if it is, is it drive E?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2011, 08:00 PM   #3
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes & Yes
Old 03-17-2011, 08:08 PM   #4
Nyssa
Series Addict

Add'l Info

Upon further review, I see that it attempted the function twice, and succeeded the 2nd time. All seems to be okay, now, but I am still curious as to what happened then so that I can, hopefully, avoid it in the future.