Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 11-14-2010, 07:38 AM   #1
shanghai
shanghai began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin-Astak EZ Reader
Good firmware for DRM books on EZ reader 6"

Hello,

I bought an EZ reader about 1.5 years ago. For best usability, I put an LBook firmware (v. 20100330) with Coolreader on it as advised on these forums. I need to understand:
- if I can use this firmware with any DRM protected format and if yes which one
- if there is any firmware/Coolreader update in the last six months that is worth applying to my reader.

Can you help?

Thank you.
shanghai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:47 PM   #2
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghai View Post
Hello,

I bought an EZ reader about 1.5 years ago. For best usability, I put an LBook firmware (v. 20100330) with Coolreader on it as advised on these forums. I need to understand:
- if I can use this firmware with any DRM protected format and if yes which one
The Lbook firmware supports Adobe ADEPT DRM in the Adobe reader application in the Lbook firmware, so you can read DRM EPUB and PDF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghai View Post
- if there is any firmware/Coolreader update in the last six months that is worth applying to my reader.
I have been using the latest Lbook firmware (29 August 2010 ), but NEVER with DRM.
http://lbook.ua/ru/downloads/firmwarev3
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote