Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-03-2019, 03:59 AM   #1
Lykke
Groupie
Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Feature to sort by filename — where is it?

Does anyone have this feature on their Pocketbooks. I'm sure I've had this feature in previous firmware versions, but after the big software update to the Touch Lux 3 in March, it has apparently disappeared. I got this image from pocketbook support, who insist that the feature still exists. On my device the only items in this menu are sort by addition date, opening date, title and author.
I reset the firmware to factory defaults to no avail.

Last edited by Lykke; 08-03-2019 at 04:18 AM.
Lykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 09:23 AM   #2
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykke View Post
On my device the only items in this menu are sort by addition date, opening date, title and author.
Just to be sure, you do change to "FOLDERS"? The options you listed are what's available with the default "ALL BOOKS".

My device: Inkpad 3 with 730.5.20.1010.
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 09:53 AM   #3
Lykke
Groupie
Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrik View Post
Just to be sure, you do change to "FOLDERS"? The options you listed are what's available with the default "ALL BOOKS".

My device: Inkpad 3 with 730.5.20.1010.
Yep. This is what it looks like: https://imgur.com/L0qRAWF.jpg

Those are the same options I get when choosing ALL BOOKS, too.
And I'm using the latest firmware that was released 2 days ago, but it looked like this on the previous firmware version too.

Last edited by Lykke; 08-03-2019 at 09:56 AM.
Old 08-03-2019, 10:10 AM   #4
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Interesting... one would guess that the image would convince the support that something is up with your device.

Have you tried to re-install the firmware?
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 12:43 PM   #5
Lykke
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrik View Post
Interesting... one would guess that the image would convince the support that something is up with your device.

Have you tried to re-install the firmware?
I just did a complete wipe (through the PB menus) and then another factory reset, and that finally solved it; I can now sort by filenames. What a weird bug this was.

Tags
filename, firmware, sorting, touch lux 3