Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 12-05-2019, 10:36 AM   #1
GB22
GB22 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo Glo
Can not connect wifi calibre library kobo Glo

Hello everybody,

Since Catalina my mac doesn't find my KOBO GLO ereader anymore ....

So I used my KOBO ereader, my IP address/port from Caliber library in internet of my ereader to download my books to my Kobo Glo.

But now that was no longer possible and I got the message to download the app Caliber Compagnon. So this is now on my mobile but how do I get my books on my ereader .... I think I have nothing to use this app?

Can someone help me?
GB22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 02:50 PM   #2
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
You cannot install that app to a kobo e reader, only to a phone or tablet.
But the browser method should still work.
The browser on the tablet should see your calibre library content server if you have the correct IP address and port number.
I don't own a kobo glo so you need more help from someone who does.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2019, 03:24 PM   #3
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
I think you can use koreader to send books to a kobo via WiFi. Try asking on the koreader subforum.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote