Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-23-2010, 12:19 AM   #16
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Arrested Development (the first version )

Soap (intro)

Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:20 AM   #17
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Hosted on Vevo. Blocked in our country. HOORAY FOR REGIONAL RESTRICTIONS!
Double hooray!!
Advert
Old 01-23-2010, 12:22 AM   #18
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
[QUOTE=Moejoe;752945]Arrested Development (the first version )

Soap (intro)

I loved Soap........loved it.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:27 AM   #19
Moejoe
Banned

[QUOTE=desertgrandma;752949]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Arrested Development (the first version )

Soap (intro)

I loved Soap........loved it.
I have the DVD boxset. In the UK (if I'm remembering correctly) SOAP was on quite late at night, 11ish I think. I, being somewhat of a night owl since I was born, would stay up and watch it with my parents. My favourite character will always be Burt

Old 01-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #20
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Mystery Science Theatre

Night Court

Hill Street Blues

Hot L Baltimore (Karma if you remember this )

Mama's Family

Crime Story

Miami Vice

Murder She Wrote
Advert
Old 01-23-2010, 12:38 AM   #21
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

[QUOTE=Moejoe;752950]
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post

I have the DVD boxset. In the UK (if I'm remembering correctly) SOAP was on quite late at night, 11ish I think. I, being somewhat of a night owl since I was born, would stay up and watch it with my parents. My favourite character will always be Burt

It was on late here,........because it was 'cutting edge'. Gotta go look for the boxed set. I loved Jessica.......she was so..........so...............simple.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:45 AM   #22
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

I did it!!!
Old 01-23-2010, 12:53 AM   #23
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post

I did it!!!
CHICAGO

MY FAVORITE band. I have everything they ever done and hung out and partied with them last year in Vegas. My best buddy got us all access since he designed and produced their "The Best of Chicago: 40th Anniversary Edition" album cover.

happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:55 AM   #24
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Nobody mentioned MTV!!!?

MTV LAUNCH FIRST DAY SATURDAY 12:00 am AUGUST 1st , 1981

dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:56 AM   #25
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Heart

Old 01-23-2010, 12:59 AM   #26
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Karma to you HappyTerd for showing me how to post the youtube videos properly.

Now I can embed Abba, Rick and Dexy's Runners properly!
Old 01-23-2010, 01:01 AM   #27
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

[QUOTE=happy_terd;752957]CHICAGO

MY FAVORITE band. I have everything they ever done and hung out and partied with them last year in Vegas. My best buddy got us all access since he designed and produced their "The Best of Chicago: 40th Anniversary Edition" album cover.

To me.........their best is Chicago17. I have two CD's, one for the car and one for the house......I'm surprised either still work..........they've been played to death!

They are awesome.
Old 01-23-2010, 01:13 AM   #28
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

[QUOTE=dreams;752958][center]Nobody mentioned MTV!!!?

MTV LAUNCH FIRST DAY SATURDAY 12:00 am AUGUST 1st , 1981

Old 01-23-2010, 01:17 AM   #29
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
"You wanna get outa here...you talk to me"

montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:45 AM   #30
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Oooo, I loved the Mad Max movies!!
Here's a couple of others that were good then, although looking at them now, ..

Back To The Future

Ghostbusters!

dreams is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a happy_terd production