Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-03-2014, 03:18 AM   #1
jecilop
Addict
jecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Android
Can the active Virtual Tab be in a color?

I haven't found any settings to adjust this.

The active virtual tab is white white. The non-active are..uuuhh..white - perhaps a slight graying but that's because I'm forced to describe it :-) The difference just doesn't pop out.

I've tilted the screen and adjusted brightness to see if it's perspective, but that isn't it. Is there a setting, or can @kovidgoyal create one so that active virtual tabs can be highlighted in a better manner?

I tend to think I'm in one library while actually in another.
It would be very helpful !
jecilop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tabs, virtual library