Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-11-2020, 11:04 AM   #31
Phssthpok
Age improves with wine.
Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Libra II
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The Forma has a version with 32G. But if you want something very durable, the Forma is it and it is every bit as clear as the PW4. And the UI is much better then the Kindle. You actually have very good eBook management with Calibre where you have none with a Kindle other then manual collections.
Thanks!
Phssthpok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 05:28 PM   #32
SuperYee
SuperYee began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (9th), Onyx Boox Poke 2 Color
Yeah the same exact thing happened to my new kindle oasis 3 last year. There were streaks and lines of black and white a day after it was out of the box. There isn't any fix I had to talk to Amazon Customer support and they gave me a free ( well technically not free) kindle oasis. It worked perfectly fine after that.
SuperYee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert