Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 12-03-2020, 03:14 PM   #1
gilali
Connoisseur
gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: KOBO Libra + H2Ov2 + Aura2
[FIXED] [LIBRA] Frontlight control gesture : Minimal step is 5% instead of 1%

Hello,
I have just updated my koreader with the lastest nightly realease after 1 year without update. (!)
I was happy to discover new features )
But in my old release, i was able to set frontlight control gesture percent by percent. But from now, the minimal step is 5% instead of 1%

I tried to edit readerfrontlight.lua with another values but no any effects.

Can you help me please ?

DEVICE : KOBO LIBRA
GESTURE : 1 finger in the border of the screen. Tried with 2 fingers in the center : same result : 5% step

Last edited by gilali; 12-05-2020 at 04:56 AM. Reason: fixed
gilali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 04:12 PM   #2
Galunid
Zealot
Galunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: KPW3, Kobo Clara HD, Onyx Boox Nova 2
What's your device, since it's hard to say anything without knowing that.
And which gesture, since there are two (sliding near the border and two finger swipe up/down)
Galunid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2020, 04:28 PM   #3
gilali
Connoisseur
gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Oops, you're right. My device is KOBO LIBRA
And the gesture is the swipe in the left of the screen. Sliding up and down at the left border with one finger.
Fyi, i tried with 2 fingers on the center of the screen with the same result : minimal 5% step
Old 12-03-2020, 07:38 PM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
I vaguely remember someone trying to make the effective delta applied vary based on the gesture distance/velocity or some such a while back. (And I very well may be remembering that wrong).

That said, I'm a bit puzzled, as the minima for that gesture is and has always been zero. i.e., you can actually turn it off that way.

That definitely works on the H2O that I have right next to me right now, I'll get back to you later about the Forma .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 07:40 PM   #5
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And that's absolutely not what you were saying, my bad .

And, yes, I can indeed reproduce the fact that the tiniest flick of the finger will jump 5%.

Then, yeah, probably what I mentioned in my first §, lemme try to dig that up .
Advert
Old 12-03-2020, 07:45 PM   #6
NiLuJe
BLAM!

The tail end of it is from https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/6468, the initial logic from https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/5156
Old 12-03-2020, 07:53 PM   #7
NiLuJe
BLAM!

https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/6946 ought to fix it .
Old 12-04-2020, 04:46 AM   #8
gilali
Connoisseur

Only with seeing open bug and receiving help by someone, I was already happy.
But opened, fixed and closed at the speed of light, that's too good a gift for me
Very thank you NiluJe and the fronted and backend koreader community, and galunid