Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-11-2019, 06:32 AM   #1
ploum
Zealot
ploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3 + koreader
Small reader with inverted screen and allowing to take notes?

Hello,

I'm looking for a small and solid ereader to travel. My biggest needs are :

- very low and orange light on the screen (I*often read in the dark)
- support for inverted mode (written white on black).
- small and light (pockeatable)
- sturdy (to take with me everywhere)

What would be perfect to have:

- waterproof
- support for bluetooth keyboard so I*can take some note on it (if those notes can somehow be synced later on my computer)

What would you recommend?*(I*live in Europe/Belgium so most US readers are not available for me)
ploum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 09:30 PM   #2
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Onyx poke. You can get it from a store In Germany.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert