Notices

Old 12-04-2020, 05:14 AM   #1
2scre
Zealot
2scre began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Not sure how to use Moon Reader Pro

I bought the Pro.
How do you import ePub books from Dropbox, and also make the location, highlights etc sync to Dropbox like a cloud?

I can't find the option anywhere where you can select use Dropbox.

Last edited by 2scre; 12-04-2020 at 11:57 AM.
2scre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 08:49 PM   #2
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I sync my books to Dropbox and store them on a micro SD card but I load the card from Dropbox using an external app. I don't deal with highlights so I can't help with that.

To set up syncing tap the center of the screeen, tap the 3 dots in the top margin, go to Miscellaneous and scroll almost to the bottom and you'll see Sync Reading Position via Dropbox. Tap the gear to the right of that line and connect to Dropbox. Once you do that the screen changes so I can't give detailed instructions on this part since I've already done it, but it's fairly obvious. It does involve logging into Dropbox.

To access your files on Dropbox go to My Files and tap the location at the top and select Options and make sure Dropbox is checked. You'll have to log in to Dropbox again. I can't give more detailed instructions here either since I've already done it and the screen changes when it's done.

I keep my books on a micro SD card and I use Solid Explorer to move them from Dropbox but I do have Moon+ set to access Dropbox if needed. I rarely do but at one time I used to do that a lot. I don't recall why I changed it. I do know it still works just fine.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote