Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 03-31-2020, 10:58 AM   #1
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Update for Notes (Alita, Ares, ?)

BYRead-V2.3.2-20200331xx

Für Alita BYRead-V2.3.2-2020033113

Für Ares BYRead-V2.3.2-2020033119

Last edited by ottischwenk; 03-31-2020 at 12:33 PM.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 10:28 AM   #2
marlau
marlau began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Alita
how to install manually?

Hi, I just downloaded the Alita new FW. Where do I have to copy it in order to launch manual installation?

Please help me.

Thanks.
marlau is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2020, 10:48 AM   #3
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlau View Post
Hi, I just downloaded the Alita new FW. Where do I have to copy it in order to launch manual installation?

Please help me.
I copied it from root
Old 04-02-2020, 11:03 AM   #4
marlau

1) I renamed it to "update.zip"
2) copied on root (in my understanding is the the internal disk at first level when I use FILE MANAGER)
3) ending, I launch manual installation (local) from system update

Unfortunately, it says "no file" and it asks me to put file on USB storage (??).

What's my mistake?

Old 04-02-2020, 11:33 AM   #5
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
1) I renamed it to "update.zip"
2) copied on root (in my understanding is the the internal disk at first level when I use FILE MANAGER)
3) ending, I launch manual installation (local) from system update

Unfortunately, it says "no file" and it asks me to put file on USB storage (??).

What's my mistake?
The renaming?
I copied with the original name.
Advert
Old 04-02-2020, 03:22 PM   #6
marlau

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
The renaming?
I copied with the original name.
Solved. Installed renaming to update.zip.

Now the only problem is the new eraser function in the notepad. very BAD!!!!

I want the previous mode to delete some pixels. Now it is possible just to erase the entire track. It's completely unuseful!!!!

Have you any suggestion? How can restore the previous FW version?
Old 04-02-2020, 03:52 PM   #7
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
Have you any suggestion?
No, I didnt save previos versions.

Last edited by ottischwenk; 04-03-2020 at 12:38 AM.