Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-03-2016, 03:27 AM   #1
dima
dima began at the beginning.

Device: none
persian e-books can not be shown properly. what should I do?

hello
I just installed Calibre E-book reader and it's a really great prgram with good options including conversion ebooks to pdf.
though It works fine with English e-books, I have a problem with reading Persian e-books. it can't show this language properly. I really need to read Persian e-books and I couldn't find any other e-book readers which can show Persian properly.
so I joined this forum to find a solution and I'll be thankful if there's anyone to help me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ebook.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	198.4 KB
ID:	149149  
dima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 04:36 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dima View Post
hello
I just installed Calibre E-book reader and it's a really great prgram with good options including conversion ebooks to pdf.
though It works fine with English e-books, I have a problem with reading Persian e-books. it can't show this language properly. I really need to read Persian e-books and I couldn't find any other e-book readers which can show Persian properly.
so I joined this forum to find a solution and I'll be thankful if there's anyone to help me.
I'd try posting in the Calibre forum instead of in general discussions. You'll find it under the "E-book Software" bar. You'll get more replies there than you will under general discussion.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2016, 06:39 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moved OUT of General Discussions and INTO the.....calbire Forum, because this is a question on......calibre!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 07:34 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dima View Post
hello
From the screenshot, it isn't using the correct font. I assume the title bar is correct, so it means you have an appropriate font on the PC. So, open the preferences of the viewer, and select an appropriate font.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#persian