Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-01-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Free Book (Kobo Only) - Diamondhead by Patrick Robinson

One of Kobo's hardware partners, Cruz Micro, is celebrating continued success of its colour ereader by giving away Kobo copies of Patrick Robinson's Diamondhead first military thriller about Navy Seal Mack Bedford.

The Cruz Reader is $199 ad is a 2.2 Android OS 7" colour tablet T301. It also sells a $150 6" colour tablet reader R101.

They ask you to download the Android Cruz app and then go to Kobobooks.com and grab this title, putting is "DIAMOND" as the promo code to get your free copy.

But ... you can just snag your free copy directly.

The genre isn't my thing but it might be yours. Enjoy!
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:11 PM   #2
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Thanks! Here's the Kobo books direct link
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2011, 03:57 AM   #3
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Thanks for that - I think my husband will enjoy it - if not doesn't really matter coz it was free!
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:45 AM   #4
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Just wondering why this book listed in the "Health & Well Being > Health" section of the Kobo bookstore?

No wonder I can never find anything at Kobo...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:34 AM   #5
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
LOL. Yah, I wondered about that too ... based on the blurb, there is no "health and well being" for the terrorists once Mack Bedford is on the case!
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2011, 04:32 PM   #6
Musashi
Zealot
Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 4th Generation. Kindle Paperwhite.
Thank You! The code worked fine!
Musashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:26 PM   #7
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
A bit late to the party but I just got back from vacation.

I've got a Blackberry Playbook and it comes with a Kobo app.

I don't know if the code is good anymore but when I find the book, it has a price of $6 and change. There is a BUY NOW button but I don't know if it will provide a later opportunity to enter the code or if I will wind up ordering it for the $6 price.

Anyone have any idea? In other kobo apps do you get to enter the code after pressing BuyNow (or whatever the button said)?

Thanks in advance.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:27 AM   #8
saki
saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Tab M8 FHD, Pixel 7a
Thank you. The code is still working. After you click the buy now button you can enter the code. You might have to set up an account first.
saki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #9
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Thank you, Saki, I did have enter all of my "purchasing" info in order to get the freebie.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #10
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Nice, thanks! I wonder if this free with coupon purchase also gets me entered in the Kobo eReader Giveaway?
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote