Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 03-25-2020, 02:07 PM   #1
Ghitulescu
Evangelist
Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: PRS-T1
Question Preferred "Special Characters"

I had to transfer (recover etc) some parts of my HDD.
Unfortunatly, the external storage being short and time equally short, I put in a big hurry several copies of the calibre on various parts of these devices, at different times.

I reinstalled one of these and I noticed the Special Charactrers favourites are older.

Where is and what is the name of this configuration file?
I know I can rearrange them once again, but I have special chars from all over subranges and it's tedious.

I've searched the net (way too common keywords -2mil hits) and this forum (5 pages, yet no solution).
Ghitulescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 02:14 PM   #2
Ghitulescu
Evangelist
Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Ghitulescu gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: PRS-T1
I decided to run a full scan of the files in calibre folders with my finder and I found one place where there is a list of characters: tweak_book_gui.json.
Is this file the one that holds these preferences?
Ghitulescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 02:33 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT(Fixed,New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
It is part of (contained in) tweakbook.json
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote