Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-20-2020, 01:52 PM   #1
tigtag
Tigtag
tigtag began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Hi everybody

Hi, everyone, I am new to this forum and first of all wanted to say hello before I get into my problem. Not sure where to post it so may need some help!
tigtag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 02:41 PM   #2
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigtag View Post
Hi, everyone, I am new to this forum and first of all wanted to say hello before I get into my problem. Not sure where to post it so may need some help!
Hi! Welcome! I see you have a Kindle. Is your question about it? There is a Kindle section on the Forums.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote