Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-08-2015, 12:16 PM   #61
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Aaaaaand there's the problem:
Quote:
/mnt/ext1/system/share/cr3/bin/cr3-pb.app: symbol lookup error: /mnt/ext1/system/share/cr3/bin/cr3-pb.app: undefined symbol: GetPanelType
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 12:44 PM   #62
maslukov
maslukov began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Pro 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
Aaaaaand there's the problem:
And how to solve this problem?
maslukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2015, 01:30 PM   #63
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

I'll have to make another build for you to test. The current one uses functions that are unsupported by your firmware.
I'm in a bar right now so I'll post the test build later.

Basically we'll have to go by trial and error until we eliminate all the things unsupported by your device. Hopefully that function is the only problem.

Last edited by brucelee; 04-08-2015 at 01:33 PM.
Old 04-08-2015, 01:33 PM   #64
maslukov

Quote:
I'll have to make another build for you to test. The current one uses functions that are unsupported by your firmware.
I'm in a bar right now so I'll post the test build later.
OK
I will wait
Old 04-08-2015, 05:40 PM   #65
brucelee
Addict

Alright.. Hopefully I didn't screww things up. I'm a bit drunk but I do believe I removed the panel part that your firmware doesn't support. Please test THIS build.
Sorry if I wasn't coherent.

Edit:
I'm still supporting the old idea. If there are other things unsupported by your firmware we'll have to exclude them one by one. So please be patient.

Last edited by brucelee; 04-08-2015 at 05:43 PM.
Advert
Old 04-09-2015, 02:01 AM   #66
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
GetBookInfoExt is the next missing symbol.

Are you building against the Pro SDK? The linking stage should fail if you're building against the libinkview.so that comes with the SDK.

Last edited by rkomar; 04-09-2015 at 02:05 AM.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 02:18 AM   #67
brucelee
Addict

Yes. I'm compiling with FRSCSDK. I don't know why it didn't occur to me earlier. Could you give me the libinkview.so used in 602?

Edit:
Forget it. I was linking with a FW4.4 libinkview instead of the one that came with the SDK

Last edited by brucelee; 04-09-2015 at 03:30 AM.
Old 04-09-2015, 02:20 AM   #68
mysiak
mysiak began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 626
@brucelee - is it possible that the new OTA builds would keep the device awake? After installing v0.0.6-16 on 626 FW4 I already found two times reader with 0% battery left. Also I have just tried OTA update and it cancelled with "server connection error" message. Now I'm back to my backup with one of the older builds (most probably v0.0.6-16-12 - I don't know how to check the version from app file) - will confirm after few hours if sleep bug still present or not.
Attached crash log.
Attached Files
File Type: txt cr3-pb.crash.txt (25.5 KB, 669 views)
mysiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 02:35 AM   #69
brucelee
Addict

Strange. I didn't notice that kind of behavior but I'll keep an eye on it.

To check the version long press the middle of the screen and tap the "About" entry.
I should write the package version in a file.

Edit:
I've set the device to power off after 10 minutes and it actually powered off without draining battery.

Edit:
I've left it with wireless on and it powered itself off. Maybe it's firmware related.

Edit:
Also in my logs there are no things like:
Quote:
task_findbyappname('/ebrmain/bin/connect_settings.app')
task found: 125
[159:09/04/15 07:57:24] netagent called with parameter wscanx
And those look like system errors to me:
Quote:
[ERROR] [/srv/build/EP.cron/ebrmain_build/common_utilities/message_client.cpp:50: int pocketbook::utilities::MessageClient::Init(const char*, size_t, size_t)]Condition 0 == err failed. connect failed with [111]
[ERROR] [/srv/build/EP.cron/ebrmain_build/universal_sync/src/sync_client.cpp:61: int pocketbook::universal_sync::SyncClient::Init()] err:[-1]
So the issue might actually not be related to coolreader.

Last edited by brucelee; 04-09-2015 at 03:51 AM.
Old 04-09-2015, 03:40 AM   #70
brucelee
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by maslukov View Post
OK
I will wait
This should work: cr3-v0.0.6-16-15-602.zip
Old 04-09-2015, 04:25 AM   #71
maslukov

Quote:
This should work: cr3-v0.0.6-16-15-602.zip
Hi brucelee! Hope you had a wonderful time at the bar
Now I have this problems:
cr3-pb.crash.log.txt
crengine.log.txt
Old 04-09-2015, 04:37 AM   #72
maslukov

Quote:
Hi brucelee! Hope you had a wonderful time at the bar
Now I have this problems:
Attachment 136994
Attachment 136995
And I have a problem with the dictionary:
2_cr3-pb.crash.log.txt
2_crengine.log.txt

What is "unknown command" ("неизвестная команда")?

Last edited by maslukov; 04-09-2015 at 04:48 AM.
Old 04-09-2015, 04:58 AM   #73
mysiak
mysiak began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 626
Quote:
Strange. I didn't notice that kind of behavior but I'll keep an eye on it.

To check the version long press the middle of the screen and tap the "About" entry.
I should write the package version in a file.

Edit:
I've set the device to power off after 10 minutes and it actually powered off without draining battery.
Edit:
I've left it with wireless on and it powered itself off. Maybe it's firmware related.
Edit:
Also in my logs there are no things like:
And those look like system errors to me:
So the issue might actually not be related to coolreader.
I tried v12 and v15 now and both switch off the device after pre-defined time. Will check with v13 again. Logs were full of wrong wifi password, sorry for that (forgot to change the default AP password on the phone ).

Edit:
v13 doesn't switch from sleep to off (it "tries" - screen flickers for a second, but remains in "sleep"). It seems to be fixed in v15..

Last edited by mysiak; 04-09-2015 at 05:16 AM.
mysiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 05:43 AM   #74
brucelee
Addict

Quote:
And I have a problem with the dictionary:
Attachment 136997
Attachment 136996

What is "unknown command" ("неизвестная команда")?
I don't really get the problem. Could you please explain what's happening?
Is it the already reported 4-way buttons not working in dictionary window?
Old 04-09-2015, 06:00 AM   #75
maslukov

Quote:
I don't really get the problem. Could you please explain what's happening?
Is it the already reported 4-way buttons not working in dictionary window?
1. I can not choose the word in the text of the book (to view the dictionary entry);
2. navigation item in the dictionary is not possible