Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-31-2013, 07:36 AM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Where do you shop online for accesories

I have a Sque sleeve for my paperwhite that is quickly wearing out and will need to be replaced. I can't use the standard covers since the weight of the cover hurts my hands. The sleeve is not finished yet, so I am currently doing some research on the information super highway looking for a replacement. So far I have quotes from overstock and amazon. Where do you shop for your kindle accessories?
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 05:47 PM   #2
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
I like Etsy. Lots of good, professionally made items there. I just recently purchased a great mailbox from an Etsy seller. Much nicer than any of the ones on Amazon or at Home Depot.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2013, 08:45 AM   #3
tweebee
Enthusiast
tweebee doesn't littertweebee doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, Kindle Paperwhite 3
I looked for Kindle sleeves on Amazon and eBay, and I ended up buying this sleeve from eBay.
tweebee is offline   Reply With Quote