Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 01-18-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
HELP: Return Nook Color to Stock

HI all!!

I, by mistake Installed CM7.1 in to the main memory of the nook. I am getting android.process.media force close message.

I just want to get back to Nook Color Stock, if this can be done!

Any help ? thanks!
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:35 AM   #2
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Yeah, just load Clockwork onto an SD Card with a stock image, and run the zip for CW.

It's much like how you put CM7.1 on your Nook Color
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2012, 01:15 PM   #3
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
I can use the latest SW on B&N support website or do I have to go on 1.0.1 that is the version I see on restore to stock procedure?

Also, Will I loose the data?

thanks for your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Yeah, just load Clockwork onto an SD Card with a stock image, and run the zip for CW.

It's much like how you put CM7.1 on your Nook Color
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:03 AM   #4
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydive View Post
I can use the latest SW on B&N support website or do I have to go on 1.0.1 that is the version I see on restore to stock procedure?

Also, Will I loose the data?

thanks for your help!
I don't know if you will lose your data, but I think I would find either a 1.2 signed firmware or 1.3 signed you can then just update to 1.4.1

you should be able to find one over at forums.xda-developers.com
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:36 PM   #5
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
You'll find CWM flashable 1.4.1 here. Yes, of course you will lose your data; you're replacing CM7 entirely with stock. You should format system, cache and data under "Mounts and Storage" in CWM before flashing the zip, and make sure you have the current build of CWM, 3.2.0.1.

Here is a 1GB image of CWM 3.2.0.1 if you need it: http://tinyw.in/0Vw
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2012, 11:14 PM   #6
Magnus
Enthusiast
Magnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Don't go back... Use Kang's CM7... I just did this last weekend. No more FCs... What a beauty... Install link here
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote