Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-26-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
SuzieM
SuzieM began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thumbs up Hello all from Indiana

I'm reading several new books by indie authors. One is called A Boy in A Hurry for Manhood to Arrive, very good book if you like memoirs. Good read so far.

Another one is The Reason Why Traditional Nursing Homes in America Suck.
I had to put my mom in a nursing home and this one has proven invaluable and it is great for helping get things done for Mom in the nursing home too.

Both great reading.

On my Kindle I'm reading Something in the Blood

I love vampire mystery, love story type of books.

Hello to all from Indiana.
SuzieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:59 PM   #2
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello and welcome, Suzie. Hope to see more of you around the boards.

Joyce
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2011, 07:30 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Suzie and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Suzie. Happy Kindling and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 03:33 PM   #5
SuzieM
SuzieM began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Smile Glad to be here

This is a book I am reading now.

It's really a good book. I am glad to meet all of you.

This book is about a young girl who falls in love with a vampire but it has loads of twists and turns. It's on Amazon Kindle.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sintb(1) - Copy.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	542.2 KB
ID:	71941  

Last edited by SuzieM; 05-27-2011 at 03:34 PM. Reason: write more
SuzieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2011, 09:46 AM   #6
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread ….

Join in the discussions here >>>> .... Reading Recommendations ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
new book on kindle, reading a new book, vampires