Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil > Plugins

Notices

Old 08-02-2017, 01:31 PM   #1
amit34521
amit34521 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Looking for a plugin

There was a plugin which looked for svg images and reset any incorrect image dimensions. Can anyone provide me link to that?? The original thread seems to be closed with no link. Please help.
amit34521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 06:30 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by amit34521 View Post
There was a plugin which looked for svg images and reset any incorrect image dimensions. Can anyone provide me link to that?? The original thread seems to be closed with no link. Please help.
The creator of the AdjustSVG plugin unfortunately pulled all of his plugins. I don't know of any current ones that have replaced that particular functionality.

Someone may have a personal copy the original plugin they'd be willing to share with you, but I'd prefer that it not be posted here, if so.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 09:07 PM   #3
amit34521
amit34521 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
The creator of the AdjustSVG plugin unfortunately pulled all of his plugins. I don't know of any current ones that have replaced that particular functionality.

Someone may have a personal copy the original plugin they'd be willing to share with you, but I'd prefer that it not be posted here, if so.
I had that plugin but by old laptop got damaged and I couldn't recover any data. Requesting for help. If anyone still has this plugin, please share.
amit34521 is offline   Reply With Quote