Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-11-2019, 11:26 AM   #16
MSWallack
Right, Except When Wrong
MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (sometimes iPad Mini).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
How about when an author decides to change the name and numerical order of their series later? I am looking at you Sherrilyn Kenyon...Dark-Hunters, Hunter-verse.
Ooh. Now that, my dear friend, rises nearly to the level of a crime against humanity. Banging your head against a helpless wooden desk or drowning your sorrow with rotgut will not suffice. In this horrible situation, you must actually go outdoors on a the night of full moon and curse the author's name at the top of your lungs for all of your neighbors and local wolves to hear. Then either an 18-year Scotch or a full bottle of Mezcal. A photo or video of the results should (nay, must!) be posted to the author's Facebook page. Only then will you have some small measure of satisfaction for the metadata crime committed by the author.
MSWallack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 09:05 PM   #17
Rellwood
Library Breeder
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
There is a custom column type: series -> It creates the name and the index. I have two additional columns and a combined search over the standard series column and my two custom columns, so in that search I can see all the books in a series even if the series is not the main one in the book
I can't believe I haven't seen that along the top of the box. I was always looking within the creating of the columns rather than the preset ones. Thanks~
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2019, 02:43 AM   #18
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
I can't believe I haven't seen that along the top of the box. I was always looking within the creating of the columns rather than the preset ones. Thanks~
Its there too, as plain as day

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-07-20 164059.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	172479

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote