Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-21-2019, 12:18 AM   #1246
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
It is unlikely that the image is corrupt. It has been handed out a lot of times recently and I haven't heard of any other problems.

I would suggest trying a new card. You didn't say what happened to make you want the new image, but, a failing card is a common cause.

As to the image writer, I don't know. I have used the one from vconsole with no problems, but not for a while. The other one I have used is win32diskimager. I haven't seen Rufus before, but, I just tested with it with no problems.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 06:32 PM   #1247
terry_a_davis
terry_a_davis began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi there.
My device is locked by an unknown BitLocker password. Can I have the SD image for Kobo Glo ?
terry_a_davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2019, 08:54 PM   #1248
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 07-25-2019, 03:44 AM   #1249
RustyMenace
RustyMenace began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo n613
...David..
Are you still doing the lords work? I could really use them Kobo Glo N613 images.
RustyMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 04:18 AM   #1250
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Hmmm, not sure about that. But, I suppose the answers to the questions are "No" and "PM sent".
Advert
Old 07-25-2019, 08:16 AM   #1251
Vince75
Vince75 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Thanks for the help! I tried new SD card, but this also didnt work. Then I deleted all partitions, changed from card reader, and software (USBWriter 1.3). I did not get any errors this time... unfortunately the same result; the Kobo LED flashes a few timers from blue to green, then it keeps flashing green for a while...

I think I have a new paperweight :-(

Thanks for your help anyway!
Vince75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 03:20 AM   #1252
Jel79
Jel79 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Is it possible to get a Kobo Glo HD image?
Jel79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 03:34 AM   #1253
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@Jel79: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 07-26-2019, 09:06 AM   #1254
RustyMenace

Thanks for the Image

What gives.. Why not make this balls publicly available?
[host-it-and-post-it]
(I don't mind hosting if it's a legal concern. Also I can ram-shangle the origin into oblivion) What are you worried about... you gay?
Old 07-26-2019, 10:39 AM   #1255
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyMenace View Post
What gives.. Why not make this balls publicly available?
[host-it-and-post-it]
(I don't mind hosting if it's a legal concern. Also I can ram-shangle the origin into oblivion) What are you worried about... you gay?
Yes, there are legal concerns. And, I think I'll ignore every other part of this post and any future posts from you.
Old 07-31-2019, 01:35 AM   #1256
RustyMenace

Much Appreesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Yes, there are legal concerns. And, I think I'll ignore every other part of this post and any future posts from you.
Fixed it gud

Old 08-02-2019, 08:37 AM   #1257
HdeB
HdeB began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
please, can you send me a link for downloading the image n613. would be really helpful .
HdeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 09:51 AM   #1258
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-08-2019, 01:28 PM   #1259
wasabiblue
wasabiblue began at the beginning.

Device: kobo Glo
I know this is an old topic but I could use an image link. Thanks in advance
wasabiblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 07:42 PM   #1260
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.