Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-20-2019, 08:07 AM   #1
ZaneMcK
ZaneMcK began at the beginning.

Device: Onxy Boox Note Pro
Long time mobile reader

Hi there! I've been a mobile reader (not the site, but the concept) since 2000, when due to the condition of my hands, I could no longer hold books to read. First with PDA, then smartphones & kindle app, then for years mostly audiobooks via Audible... but the yearning for an ereader remained.
So I finally jumped on board: I bought an Onyx Boox Note Pro and joined this site for possible tips & tricks.
ZaneMcK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 11:33 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ZaneMcK and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 04:01 PM   #3
ZaneMcK
ZaneMcK began at the beginning.

Device: Onxy Boox Note Pro
Thank you!
ZaneMcK is offline   Reply With Quote