Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2018, 08:12 PM   #76
albertyp
albertyp began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Kobo Mini

My Kobo Mini could not start properly, I learn from this forum that it can be cured if I replace its SD card image.

It will be much grateful if somebody can send me a sd card image, The Mini is a N705.

Thank you very much.
Old 11-18-2018, 08:20 PM   #77
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 12-27-2018, 06:17 PM   #78
jovdb
jovdb began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
Hi,

Same issue for me as many others on this forum... my Kobo Mini keeps on booting... I think its SD Card is corrupted.

Would someone have a clean and working image ?

Kind regards,
Johan
Old 12-27-2018, 06:37 PM   #79
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 12-28-2018, 03:12 AM   #80
nunux59
nunux59 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hello davidfor and others. I have been given a Kobo Glo HD that is non working. The screen is OK and something happens on the screen when I try to boot it but it does not boot. I would like to try another SD Card to try to fix it and I would like to get a known working image to try to fix it.

Thanks by advance.
Best regards.
Advert
Old 12-28-2018, 03:41 AM   #81
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

And, it helps me if you use the correct thread for requests. Posting in the wrong thread is the best way to get sent the wrong image.
Old 01-15-2019, 03:38 PM   #82
BlueLightning
BlueLightning began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Please can you give me the image for the Mini?
Old 01-15-2019, 08:12 PM   #83
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-29-2019, 03:39 PM   #84
RDF300
RDF300 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
So i recieved an email about the firmware upgrade that is required, and it looks like i broke it.

the SD card is reasdable by a computer but would like to restore an image
Old 01-29-2019, 07:47 PM   #85
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 02-03-2019, 02:17 PM   #86
Duma
Duma began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini n705
Hey. I need an oboas sd for kobo mini n705 2gb. I would be very grateful if you share it.
Old 02-03-2019, 06:13 PM   #87
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:14 AM   #88
Otka
Otka began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD/Touch/Mini
Good morning davidfor,

Please kindly send me the link for the Kobo Mini image. Mini bricked while doing the "mandatory" update thru the Kobo desktop... The update partially proceeded on reset.

Thanks in advance
Old 02-05-2019, 02:11 PM   #89
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
On this board alone, looks like two Minis bricked in the past week by the mandatory update.

Imagine how it's going out there among people less tech-savvy than the folk who visit here?!?!
Old 02-06-2019, 12:49 AM   #90
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@Otka: PM sent.
Closed Thread