Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2018, 10:36 AM   #886
tanapong
tanapong began at the beginning.

Device: N905C
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Sorry, I still can't send a PM. Try sending one to me.
I not enable Personal Messages

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I do not understand what happened.
Old 11-26-2018, 11:22 AM   #887
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
If seems that the PM option is not available initially to some new members; you appear to need to be active before the option is available.
Old 11-26-2018, 07:26 PM   #888
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanapong View Post
I not enable Personal Messages

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I do not understand what happened.
Sorry, I don't know why this happens. We get a lot of people making one post that have PMs enabled, or even no posts. And occasionally, someone like you who can't enable them. I think it is something in the user setup, but have not been able to find it. I think that after a few posts, it will be available, but I am not sure.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:41 PM   #889
tanapong

Quote:
Sorry, I don't know why this happens. We get a lot of people making one post that have PMs enabled, or even no posts. And occasionally, someone like you who can't enable them. I think it is something in the user setup, but have not been able to find it. I think that after a few posts, it will be available, but I am not sure.

How can I get what I ask for?

I'm annoyed
Old 11-27-2018, 01:31 AM   #890
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanapong View Post
How can I get what I ask for?

I'm annoyed
Did you get an email from the forum to validate the account? And if so, did you do this?
Old 11-27-2018, 04:20 AM   #891
tanapong

Quote:
Did you get an email from the forum to validate the account? And if so, did you do this?
I have confirmed and I confirm the activation code. But it is not allowed to send messages.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:10 AM   #892
Tonysd
Tonysd began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
Can someone send me sd image for n905b? Thanks.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:59 AM   #893
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 12-26-2018, 11:11 PM   #894
gaconvn
gaconvn began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Hi, could you send me the image of Kobo B905B? Thank you!
Old 12-27-2018, 12:16 AM   #895
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent in response to the other thread.
Old 01-08-2019, 03:26 AM   #896
lgsymons
lgsymons began at the beginning.

Device: N905B
Hi, could I please get a link to a N905B image?

Thank you in advance.
Old 01-08-2019, 04:58 AM   #897
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-16-2019, 11:35 PM   #898
wunasty
wunasty began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO touch
Kobo Touch

May I have an image for N905B Kobo Touch please?
Old 01-17-2019, 12:14 AM   #899
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

And posting two requests so quickly didn't help get the link to you to you any faster.
Old 03-02-2019, 07:23 PM   #900
Andyna21
Andyna21 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Hola, tengo un problema con mi Kobo Touch N905C y necesito reemplazarla tarjeta SD interna pero no tengo una imagen. Alguien me podría facilitar alguna? Puedo instalarla con Windows? No tengo linux. Agradezco vuestra ayuda.
Closed Thread