Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-20-2009, 11:02 AM   #1
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Another 25% discount coupon for Fictionwise

Some of you will hate me for this, but I came across another 25% discount coupon for Fictionwise. Combined with their current sale this offers you a crazy amount of savings.

jk25

Valid till 31 December 2009

Enjoy!
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:47 AM   #2
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Some of you will hate me for this, but I came across another 25% discount coupon for Fictionwise. Combined with their current sale this offers you a crazy amount of savings.

jk25

Valid till 31 December 2009

Enjoy!
Are there any restrictions on use? Could I use this on a membership or are there better deals for Fictionwise.. Opening my first reader this Christmas and looking for a place to buy from.
uRwhatUr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-20-2009, 11:50 AM   #3
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I don't think there are any restrictions. I used it on three orders. One where I paid with a CC for secured ebooks, and two using Micropay. It worked both times. I haven't looked at memberships since it wouldn't be worth it for me due to geographic restrictions. Best way would be to add a membership to your cart, enter the code and see if it gives any error messages.

Edit:

Just checked and it does NOT seem to work for memberships. You'll have to pay the full amount of $29.95.

Last edited by Crusader; 12-20-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:41 PM   #4
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Quote:
Edit:

Just checked and it does NOT seem to work for memberships. You'll have to pay the full amount of $29.95.
I appreciate the information and your time on checking the membership!
Old 12-20-2009, 12:46 PM   #5
Crusader
Space Cadet

No problem!
Advert
Old 12-20-2009, 01:06 PM   #6
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:51 PM   #7
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnightowl View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I'm too busy trying to save myself. I think I'm doomed-or at least my pocketbook (credit card) is.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:10 PM   #8
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Thanks!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:47 PM   #9
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I just cleaned out the last of my wishlist---these were mostly items I owned in print and wanted to convert to e-editions to save shelf space. I got six books, with the discount code and bonus rebates for secure eReader (5% per book) and large transaction rebate. So my total spent after this was $50.28 and I got $40.40 back in rebates, making my cost per book $1.64---and that's before I even spend the rebate!
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:53 PM   #10
atidball
Enthusiast
atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.atidball can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I don't know if this can be used in addition to the 25% coupon, but endofyear5 is good for 5% off. This code expires today.
atidball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:53 PM   #11
Crusader
Space Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
So my total spent after this was $50.28 and I got $40.40 back in rebates, making my cost per book $1.64---and that's before I even spend the rebate!
Nice!
Old 12-20-2009, 02:54 PM   #12
Crusader
Space Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by atidball View Post
I don't know if this can be used in addition to the 25% coupon, but endofyear5 is good for 5% off. This code expires today.
You can only use one coupon code at a time.
Old 12-20-2009, 09:37 PM   #13
carlobee
Fanatic
carlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-books

Device: The new iPad
Nice. Thanks for this one.

carlobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:42 PM   #14
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
Quote:
I don't think there are any restrictions. I used it on three orders. One where I paid with a CC for secured ebooks, and two using Micropay. It worked both times. I haven't looked at memberships since it wouldn't be worth it for me due to geographic restrictions. Best way would be to add a membership to your cart, enter the code and see if it gives any error messages.

Edit:

This is true, but the membership is still earning 100% Micropay rebate, so even without the 25% discount if you're considering joining, it's a really good time to do it!
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:51 AM   #15
uRwhatUr
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenH View Post
This is true, but the membership is still earning 100% Micropay rebate, so even without the 25% discount if you're considering joining, it's a really good time to do it!
Thanks KarenH, found the thread regarding membership and micropay.