Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-23-2008, 10:49 AM   #1
dgillette.rm
Connoisseur
dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: sony
Post greetings from San Diego

Hi,
My name is David Gillette and I am a 50ish year old engineer living in San Diego. My interests are in gadgets, wine, and science fiction. Pointers to content for the Sony reader on this subjects greatly appreciated. I already know about webscription ebooks.
dgillette.rm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:50 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi dgillette.rm and welcome to the Forum. Which Sony do you have; the 500 or the 505?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2008, 12:52 PM   #3
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
If you go to the feeds section in the ebook library you can download RSS feeds for Engadget and Gizmodo for Gadget content for your reader.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 03:34 PM   #4
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
Welcome.I'd tell you this thread's title is witty and original-but lying is against my better judgment.
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:02 PM   #5
dgillette.rm
Connoisseur
dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'dgillette.rm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

thanks and you are right

To the person who mentioned engadet, and the other forum, thank you. I had discovered engadet today and am interested in discovering about the other site as well.

To the person who says I am not original, I agree. It is one of my failings. I am a very right brain person when it comes to words. Working on it. I am also mostly an introvert and this kind of thing is difficult for me.
Advert
Old 04-23-2008, 11:04 PM   #6
dgillette.rm
Connoisseur

To the person who asked, being a gadget person, of course I have a 500. I was too impatient to wait for the 505.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:36 AM   #7
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
YOURE TAKING WHAT I SAID SERIOUSLY?
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:08 PM   #8
dgillette.rm
Connoisseur

If you mean "am I bothered by what you said" then the answer is no.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:08 PM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hi dgillette.rm:

Welcome to MobileRead:

If you're interested in wonderfully formatted - and free - public domain books by a number of people on this site, go to Ebook Uploads and then go to Bbeb (the native format for our Sony Reader).

Have fun!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote