Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-22-2012, 12:48 PM   #1
Sirrom
Accidental Author
Sirrom began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
Solstice Night - debut paranormal romance

Solstice Night is a paranormal romance with vampires, Wolves and other supernatural creatures of my invention. Released in February, it is my debut novel.

BLURB
Dis exists in silent rage. His human life was taken by a paranoid vampire and the centuries since have been spent in bloody darkness. He is a vampire, but he is a slave. He doesn’t let himself think or want. He survived on instinct until Beo. She liberates his body, but ensnares his heart. She is both more alive and more powerful than any being he has ever known. But will she be commanding ally or another master to enslave him?

For more information, Please visit my blog:
http://bcsirrom.wordpress.com/

or the Publisher's site:
http://www.melange-books.com/authors...ticenight.html

Sincerely,
Sirrom
Sirrom is offline   Reply With Quote