Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Other Books

Notices

Old 05-23-2012, 09:08 PM   #1
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Calendar 2012, v0.03, 2012.05.23

Small project, PDF calendar 2012

Front page is an annual 2012 calendar,
(Later perhaps also in epub.)
No hyperlinks supported, as I don't own any adobe products, and pdf creator is limited in creating them.

Originally made for the Jetbook Color, but should work on most e-ink devices that support PDF reading without reflow.

Minimum requirements:
5" device with an 800x600 display resolution, that can read Adobe pdf documents

Recommended:
Pen or stylus input or touch screen,
1600x1200 resolution, 9" screen size

Update v0.02:
- Included monthly calendar with space for annotation

Update v0.03
- Selected correct papersize for e-ink devices (800x600 pix)
- Minor corrections, margin and borders now display more correct on the Jetbook Color.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Calendar 2012 v0.03.rar (20.8 KB, 531 views)

Last edited by ProDigit; 05-23-2012 at 11:45 PM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:45 PM   #2
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
ProDigit I'm not sure what you're trying to do with this calendar?

Is it something you can't do with the GMail or Yahoo or Thunderbird calendars?
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2012, 10:50 PM   #3
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The one you downloaded was just the first phase. Just a calendar you can open in e-ink devices. I've uploaded the second version, it has space to scribble on; mainly for the Jetbook color, or other devices with pen or touch input.
Perhaps those who don't have internet access
Old 05-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #4
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Okay, cool!

I only use my Blackberry Playbook as my ereader now because it's 7inch screen is just soo right for me to see and read comfortably - which means I can access my calendars both on and off line.

I like your project for ereaders - and yeah I can see how it would be of use if I still used my Sony 650.

All the best with the project.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:32 AM   #5
mod186k1
Addict
mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mod186k1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad, PRS-T3, Kobo GLO HD, Paperwhite 2, PB Ultra, Ony Boox Max
It's not a program of mine but I would like to notify you this project:

http://katxi.org/devel/agenda2pdf/

It's a python script to generate an agenda customizable with many command line options

Edit: I used the agenda generated by this program with iRex iLiad and I found the pdf links embedded into the agenda very usefull to navigate from a view to another. But do the pdf links works on Jetbook color?

Last edited by mod186k1; 05-24-2012 at 10:36 AM.
mod186k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2012, 12:51 PM   #6
ProDigit
Karmaniac

Very nice!
I'll take a look at it!