Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-02-2011, 11:18 PM   #16
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
This appears to be happening if the database is in a certain state where some information has been inadvertently deleted. It looks like it may be fixable by replacing your database. We'll make sure to post the fix here once we have verified it.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:47 PM   #17
fs3rp4
fs3rp4 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Hello!

Yashpal, an employer from Kobo contact me, and after some support he give me the solution in this post: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94789

Work perfect!!!

Thanks Yashpal!
fs3rp4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert