Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-15-2011, 05:08 PM   #1
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Fictionwise 40% off coupon - Exp 7/20?

Code: 071511

Stated to expire 7/17, but probably good at least through Wednesday, 7/20.

Does not apply to Samhain titles.

Last edited by NightBird; 07-15-2011 at 06:41 PM.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
You're smart to hide, LOL
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2011, 06:37 PM   #3
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Didn't work for me, I got:

Code "071811" does not exist, is expired, or is not valid for your login ID. Please check the code and try again.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 06:39 PM   #4
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
You're smart to hide, LOL
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 06:42 PM   #5
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Didn't work for me, I got:

Code "071811" does not exist, is expired, or is not valid for your login ID. Please check the code and try again.
Oops - I fixed it. Should be 071511.

You other two:

Last edited by NightBird; 07-15-2011 at 06:56 PM.
Advert
Old 07-15-2011, 08:29 PM   #6
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
@NightBird - wish you had left it broke - LOL! Now I gotta go back to Fictionwise.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:23 PM   #7
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Seriously NightBird... I do really appreciate the Fictionwise posts. I managed to ignore the last one and I'll try my best to ignore this one. I'd like to pick up some of Mike Resnick's books, but my TBR list is way too long.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:35 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
@NightBird - wish you had left it broke - LOL! Now I gotta go back to Fictionwise.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 12:30 AM   #9
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Thanks! Picked up two books I was interested in.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:12 PM   #10
NightBird
Wizard

Quote:
Teehee - Have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Seriously NightBird... I do really appreciate the Fictionwise posts.)
Aww - I know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Thanks! Picked up two books I was interested in.
YW!
Old 07-17-2011, 06:51 AM   #11
hedy
Enthusiast
hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: eee netbook 10 inch
Thank you.

Margit
hedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 01:21 PM   #12
tuffykenwell
tuffykenwell began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 600
Thanks!
tuffykenwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:40 AM   #13
NightBird
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedy View Post
Thank you.

Margit
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffykenwell View Post
Thanks!
You're welcome!