Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-29-2011, 08:53 AM   #1
Jack Silkstone
Jack Silkstone
Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle, iPad
PRIMAL Origin by Jack Silkstone

Hi guys,

I've just published my first book PRIMAL Origin, a short-story prequel to the upcoming novel PRIMAL Unleashed. If you like action thrillers, military fiction, or espionage stories, you should check it out.
_______
Abu Dhabi is a city that dazzles with the trappings of wealth. Beneath this thin veneer lurks a sinister threat. A rich and powerful supporter of terrorism who will stop at nothing to rid the Emirates of Western influence.

Two CIA operatives are given the mission to track down an unknown terrorist group. Forced to question the morality of their government, they take matters into their own hands.

The head of counter-terrorism operations in the Emirates is a man trapped between honor and morality. Surrounded by enemies, he must look for new allies to bring justice to the untouchable.

In this world of turmoil and intrigue, a new organization is formed, a group of men willing to bring justice to a world filled with evil. Who are they?

They are PRIMAL.
_______

Here's what Matthew Reilly has to say about PRIMAL:

“If you like Tom Clancy, you’ll like PRIMAL. It bristles with authenticity because the guy who wrote it used to do it for real.” - Matthew Reilly, author of ICE STATION, SCARECROW and THE FIVE GREATEST WARRIORS

Let me know what you think,

Jack

www.primalunleashed.com

Jack Silkstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 01:31 AM   #2
Jack Silkstone
Jack Silkstone
Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!Jack Silkstone rocks like Gibraltar!

PRIMAL Update - PRIMAL Short Film

Hi guys,

My first PRIMAL short film is nearly finished. Just adding the special effects and a few other things.

Here is a brief trailer with some of the footage we shot on location.

Enjoy,

Jack

http://www.primalunleashed.com
Old 09-01-2011, 08:59 AM   #3
Jack Silkstone
Jack Silkstone

PRIMAL Unleashed - Finished and Ready

Great news. My editor just sent me back PRIMAL Unleashed. It's now ready for release in November.

It's my first full length feauture and I will be releasing it with my first short film. It's going to rock.

Jack