Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #1
shortywriter
shortywriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shortywriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shortywriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shortywriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shortywriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shortywriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shortywriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shortywriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shortywriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shortywriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shortywriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
How well does the Kindle app work on the iPod Touch?

I'm going to be getting an iPod Touch within the next few days. I recently got into ebooks. I have been wondering if the Kindle app for iPhone/iPod Touch works well and how the battery might last?
shortywriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 05:40 PM   #2
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
I used It some on my iPhone before I got my iPad. It works great, you use it just like a Kindle. You can buy and download books right over WIFI via their"whisper sync". It looks good, but of course the screen is small. But, the screen is also very clear and readable. So for me at least, it worked great!
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-13-2010, 05:54 PM   #3
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Works very well. Battery should last all day for reading purposes.

Lee
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote