Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-10-2010, 04:07 PM   #1
shiney19
shiney19 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Need mac version of Calibre for Sony PRS 500

Hi can someone please supply a link for the last version of Calibre for mac os which supports the Sony PRS 500. I know the obvious thing to do would be to get my prs 500 upgraded but I live in the UK and Sony won't pay for the postage charges.

Thanks
shiney19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:16 PM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
http://calibre-ebook.com/download_osx

Good luck
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2010, 09:07 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
old versions of calibre are available from sourceforge. The version your need is 0.6.29
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:22 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiney19 View Post
Hi can someone please supply a link for the last version of Calibre for mac os which supports the Sony PRS 500. I know the obvious thing to do would be to get my prs 500 upgraded but I live in the UK and Sony won't pay for the postage charges.

Thanks
Calibre files on sourceforge. Choose 0.6.29
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 04:44 PM   #5
kb7rjf
kb7rjf began at the beginning.

Version 6.29 crashes on my PPC mac running osx 10.4. LIb Prs500 works ok, but I would like to be able to use newer code.
kb7rjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert