Notices

Old 04-03-2008, 06:30 PM   #1
Crozie
Hobbit
Crozie began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3 and Kindle 3G
Aloha!

Hi there everyone.

Just joined the site. I've been lurking and having a read here and there while deciding what machine I should get.

I decided on a Cybook (a lot to do with what I have read from HarryT, I will admit. Cheers for that Harry), and have taken the plunge and placed the order tonight, so I figured, I will join the site, and have something to do and a place to moan and gripe while I wait until May for the Cybook to arrive....

My logic on going for an eBook reader was along the lines of 'I like books. I like shiny gadgets. A shiny gadget that I can read books on? What boffin has created this! I want one!'

So anyway, hello to everyone from sunny Dundee!
Crozie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:34 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Crozie and happy reading
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-04-2008, 12:25 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Crozie and welcome to the Forum. Based on your rationale for buying an ebook reader, I can assure you, you'll be among friends here.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 09:11 AM   #4
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
Hi Crozie
You are very welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of information and help here. I have a Cybook Gen3. I have been using it for the past couple of months, and am absolutely having a great time reading on it. You will be very pleased with it also. Let us know how you get on with it when it arrives. Good luck.

Slan,
Mag.
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote