Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-27-2012, 09:17 PM   #1
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool I, Zombie by Hugh Howey, Pre-Orders available

Click image for larger version

Name:	nzruhd.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	89811

Quoted from Goodreads, Hugh Howey's Blog:
Quote:
I, Zombie Pre-Orders!

How cool is this? Amazon has a pre-order page for I, Zombie, which means you can have it delivered to your Kindle as soon as it’s released on the 15th. That’s only two weeks away!

The pre-order for the physical book should go live on Monday. And I’ll have a link up for signed copies next week as well, so we can gauge demand for these things. I’m contemplating having one price for books signed with ink and another for books signed in my own blood. The latter will be cheaper, of course. Ink costs money!
alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote