Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 09-16-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
SteveScaffardi
SteveScaffardi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveScaffardi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveScaffardi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveScaffardi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveScaffardi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveScaffardi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveScaffardi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveScaffardi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveScaffardi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveScaffardi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveScaffardi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (on iPad)
Mark Winegardner and The Godfather series

One of my all-time favourite books is The Godfather - I love that book! I have just finished reading The Godfather Returns (and previously the Godfathers Revenge) by Mark Winegardner. I think Winegardner really did the series and characters justice, and I wondered if anyone has read anything else by Winegardner and what they think?
SteveScaffardi is offline   Reply With Quote