Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-20-2008, 01:12 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Fictionwise "Wish-List" Sale

Fictionwise is running this sale:

"We discovered that many Fictionwise members use the website's "wishlist" feature, which lets you move eBooks from your Cart to a WishList area. So, we decided to run a "Wish List Sale" to help ourmembers who have been waiting for the right time to buy. You currently have had one or more eBooks in your Fictionwise WishList, or are unbought in your Cart for over two weeks. We're callingthese your "Wish List eBooks" and we have discounted one or more ofthem for a limited time! The eBooks and discounts are:"

Looks pretty good to me. My discounts are mostly 25% off. Some DRM'd titles are 15% off.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:42 PM   #2
babyd
Addict
babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony:505, 600, 350, 650, Kindle 3 & PW, Kobo Mini & Aura HD
Must be selected people as I have tons on my wishlist and didn't get the email, my prices on the wishlist are the usual ones........
babyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:52 PM   #3
shadowwolf36
Enthusiast
shadowwolf36 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony Digital
From what I understand the discount comes off after the prices shown

"These discounts are completely automatic--just purchase any of these eBooks by November 30, 2008 to receive the lower price. Only a small percentage of our customers are receiving this offer, and it won't be repeated for a long time, so take advantage now!"
shadowwolf36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:27 PM   #4
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
I got that email too after just finishing spending $50 earlier today, oh well
simond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:31 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyd View Post
Must be selected people as I have tons on my wishlist and didn't get the email, my prices on the wishlist are the usual ones........
Hmmm....

I've spent a little over $200 in the past 40-50 odd days. I have no idea how they compute that, or if they even do somehow figure in past sales.

Don
Old 11-20-2008, 03:20 PM   #6
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
I Got it a few minutes ago, and ended up spending some $60 of the bat on 5 books.

The 15% discount put it under the Limit I had on each book, so I went and bought them,

Getting the eReader version added another 5 % so ended up quiet reasonable.

After I bought them I noticed that the Books on my wishlist had an additional row "Sale Price" between the Reg Price and the Club Price.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:26 PM   #7
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
I got the email - not sure if I'll have the money to take advantage of it soon - but I've spent a bunch recently.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:43 PM   #8
cyan
Connoisseur
cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, kindle, android
I suppose I need to have a wishlist to get the email.
cyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:09 PM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan View Post
I suppose I need to have a wishlist to get the email.

Put something in there. Maybe it's not too late.

Don
Old 11-20-2008, 04:59 PM   #10
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Put something in there. Maybe it's not too late.

Don
Always good advice. For practically everything.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:05 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Always good advice. For practically everything.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:35 PM   #12
cen
Connoisseur
cen doesn't littercen doesn't litter

Device: iRex iLiad (v1) / Sony Librie
I assume this is the usual Paypal or Credit card only offer? I'm never going to get to use my micropay at this rate
cen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:38 PM   #13
babyd
Addict
babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony:505, 600, 350, 650, Kindle 3 & PW, Kobo Mini & Aura HD
aha, got the email now, but the discounts don't show when I put them in my cart.....
babyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:02 PM   #14
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cen View Post
I assume this is the usual Paypal or Credit card only offer? I'm never going to get to use my micropay at this rate
It didn't state anything about PayPal or Credit Card use, just simply 25% (and some 15%) off.

Not everything in my Cart has been discounted; perhaps I haven't had it there very long and those few items don't qualify.

Don
Old 11-20-2008, 10:00 PM   #15
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
LOL I was all jealous about where is mine and why doesn't Fictionwise love me, then I got the email Everything on my wish list is 15% off. I just bought a bunch of stuff. The ones left on my list were the more expensive ones. So I am not sure saving $4 of them in going to be enough right now
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote